I got feelings for a guy I was hooking up with but he isn't interested in me that way - any advice?

we started hooking up and decided to keep it casual but now I have feelings for him and I get jealous when he talks or dances with other girls.

24

What Guys Said 4

• Then you have to end the relationship unfortunately. Otherwise your feelings are only going to get stronger and you'll end up being hurt more so than you're already going to be. Not just end the relationship, but you'll probably have to cut off all contact with him also so you can "move on".

• Maintain your distance from him

• Have u told him about ur feelings

• Try to do extra nice things to and with him. Maybe he falls for you eventually ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Stop seeing him. As simple as that. Move on with your life. Cut off contact with him.

• Oh jeez, girl, your situation is really hard. Most of the times people we have feelings for, don't like us back. First of you don't kiss/ hook up with someone you just met. No matter how handsome they are, trust me. I ve dated fuckboys for years, basically have inserted on their brain mechanism by now 😂. But if you like him so much, then you should try to show him and see how he responds. Start texting him with ❤ and see if he texts back. If he is in your school/work try having a small talk. If not and you have a mutual friend then maybe you should seek there for help.