Do most relationships end after a partner cheats?

512

What Guys Said 12

• I should hope so.

• Then he told me he liked me

• I see that you're hoping this guy will break up with his girlfriend in order to be with you instead. I'd advise you to be cautious with someone who is so fickle with their affection.

• That’s why we’re not talking for four months

• For me it would depend on how the cheating happened. If it was a one nighter like she was at a party and hooked up with a guy. I don’t think I would leave her. As long as she told me and was honest and sorry about it. If I discovered that she was having a long term affair with feelings and everything then I would just leave her.

• Most likely. At the very least, the cheating party would have no right to complain if the one they cheated on started sleeping around in retaliation.

• yeah

• I wish.

• What’s your story

• If your talking to other guys can this guy feel the sexual tension and sense your talking to other guys?

• No, that's ridiculous.

• now a days it happens most , you are right

• No, but most should

• Don't know. I know many who stay together after cheating. I would end it emediatly.

• I would immediately end it and never talk to them again.

• Only the ones who know their value, and know they can do better leave. The weak men, and women stay.

• Isn't that obvious?

• Not necessarily

• What if he tells another girl he likes her?

• Well, you hope he'll break up.

• I just need to do my own thing for now and let him do his own thing and clear his mind

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty much, yes. Even if the relationship continues after the cheating is brought to light the trust is gone, which makes the relationship much more difficult.

• And he told me he liked me I’m the other girl

• But do you think there relationship is over

• It may be

• Mine didn't i was young and naive

• Yes.

• I think so... Who would be able to trust in someone who is unfaithful? Trusting in each other is basic in a relationship.

• Yeah most end