WHY IS HE DOING THIS?

It seems like my ex has been playing a lot of mind games, and recently he has gone to liking posts about how he wishes he could unmeet me and hateful mean things like that... recently he posted on twitter "it takes 21 days to get over someone" was that just to make me mad or get my attention?

13

What Guys Said 3

• Hard to tell. He might’ve got over you and posted this to makes you mad, or he might’ve not and posted to get your attention. If you don’t see you two getting back together and want to get over him, I think you should delete and block him on your social media.

• well the thing is we have been on and off for a couple times now

• He hasn't been gone all these years, he transferred from a community college we both went to do he used to live in our home town that's why it was easier :(

• Gotcha! That sucks but it’s not the end of the world.

• Best thing to do is ignore him. Block on all social media. The fact that his post are related to you says that he's spending his time thinking about you. People like that just want to make you miserable. Don't let them.

• so it is just to make me angry?

• You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink...

• well we've been on and off a couple times

• im not sure

What Girls Said 1

• That's pretty awful. It doesn't matter what his motivations are- you should block him by any means possible