How do I get over domestically abusing someone?

There is no excuse for it. Realize this first. But as for my question, i had an incident where i took all my anger out on a wonderful girl who didn't deserve it, i would always hit her... i never hit a girl before, and i will never hit one after, it was just a real bad time in my life... but im trying to move on with now but i can't seem to let this go :( so how do i live with my self after that incident?

3

What Girls Said 3

• You just have to live with it and think that the past is the past and tell your self you are not that person anymore because you are not! Show people you have changed not by words but by actions. Ask for forgiveness from the girl who you was violent towards and tell her how sorry you are! Once you have got her forgiveness you will have some inner peace within yourself. And that's when things will start to change and your mind will start to think differently. Don't give up keep motivated/busy and don't let yourself do anything like that again no matter how bad things are.

• Find her. Tell her you are sorry and how bad you think about yourself. If she accept that you found your calmness

• I've tried and she never wants to speak with me, and i accept that completely. Its just been psychologically killin me, i haven't been able to date cuz of the thoughts

• Ok i know she doesn't wanna see you again. But at least try to tell her. Email her or text her and say your feelings and say that you know everything is over and you are just regretfull and expect anything and just wanna say sorry. Thats all. I think you must also visit a therapist

• you should probably seek a therapist