Me and my husband are over, how can we actually let go and sign papers? why is this soo hard?

Anonymous
We have been going through marriage counseling for weeks, we don't touch each other and I have no romantic or loving feelings for him other than like a brother. Yet when I look at him, I know that he's still in love with me, it would kill him for me to walk out on him. I wonder why I can't have the feelings I used to have of just never even considering that there might be someone else out there for me. We have no kids, but we have a home, pets and 12 years. I will be settling if I stay because I will never be more than content, but I can't leave.. hurting him is whats keeping me here, he knows im not in love with him. Why is it so hard to leave? and what should I do? I feel like rose on the titanic when she runs to jump ship and im drowning inside.
3
0