Me and my husband are over, how can we actually let go and sign papers? why is this soo hard?

We have been going through marriage counseling for weeks, we don't touch each other and I have no romantic or loving feelings for him other than like a brother. Yet when I look at him, I know that he's still in love with me, it would kill him for me to walk out on him. I wonder why I can't have the feelings I used to have of just never even considering that there might be someone else out there for me. We have no kids, but we have a home, pets and 12 years. I will be settling if I stay because I will never be more than content, but I can't leave.. hurting him is whats keeping me here, he knows im not in love with him. Why is it so hard to leave? and what should I do? I feel like rose on the titanic when she runs to jump ship and im drowning inside.

03

What Guys Said 3

• Because you are a good person and the last thing you would ever want to do is hurt anyone. You are torn because also deep down you know you want and need more and you feel greedy and selfish for thinking of yourself. You always like and want to put others first so it is hard to do what is right for yourself because the only way to get it is to hurt someone else's feelings. Ultimately, sometimes in life you have to think about #1. It's never easy. If it was, it's because you would be a heartless and uncaring person. It's hard path you are about to take, but take it one step at a time, and one day at a time. Know deep down you'll both be better off and the hurt and pain will subside and better days are coming!

• You best be honest with him and let him go because you will begin to resent him and will do cruel things far worse than walking away. It will begin a with insults, then cheating, screwing his friends etc...

• A bond between two person is difficult to break from a person unknown but u meet him and say hi. And he is ur husband. With whom u had a close bond then it's difficult to break ,😑😑

What Girls Said 0