Ex-Girlfriend doesn't see a future with us together but still loves me?

Last month, my ex-girlfriend broke up with me because she doesn't see a future with us together. She told me she still loved me. But she also told me that we won't be getting back together in the future. Before she left she kissed me and hugged me goodbye. She told me she wouldn't be dating anyone for a while, yet two weeks later she's already with another guy. We had been dating for almost three years and to me, it seems like she just left and never looked back to what she had in the past. Like we weren't even a thing before. Honestly, this is the type of situation where I should just forget about her and move on, but I can't. I just have a really strong feeling she is the one. This situation confuses me on how I should feel. On social media she still has pictures of us together, yet she has pictures of her new boyfriend on there too. I don't know what to do at this point.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Its possible... maybe at that time she wanted some time for herself, but i feel like in your case she fell for someone else and didn't want to hurt your feelings. It sounds like she wanted peace with you and not get into a fight with you so therefor she broke up with you instead of cheating on you. I think she already fell in llove with the other guy

What Guys Said 1

• Move on, there really isn't much a choice.