How can I tell a girl Im not into her without looking like a jackass?

Last night I went out with a girl on a date, she is really cool and all that but I don’t like her that much, I went out with her to see if i liked her more or whatever but i didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. At the end of the date we exchanges a little kiss but not making out but after that I regret doing it because after thinking about it im not into her. How can I get out of this awkward situation? Without looking like a jackass.

22

What Girls Said 2

• Just be honest. Tell her that you don't see this going anywhere and that you shouldn't pretend to have feelings you don't have

• This is really awkward lol and i was nice to her and maybe she thinks im into her because of it but im just like that with people, always cracking jokes and making them fee comfortable but yea. That kiss at the end was a bit awkward even though I initiated it and i dont know why.

• Well, if you don't plan on going further, then you just gotta let her now. It's like a band aid, just rip it off, then the worst is over. Maybe something along the lines I think you're a really cool girl, but I don't think this is going to work.

• Tell her that you think she's amazing but you think it's better to be just friends

What Guys Said 2

• Just be straight up. Being truthful isn’t always comfortable. Put yourself in her shoes.

Would you want a girl to keep pretending like she was into you and making you believe she was, but she really wasn’t.

Would you want her to play with your feelings and emotions. Just cut it off. End it ASAP.

Let your nuts drop low... really low to the ground and speak up like the Alpha YOU ARE!!!

• Just say that you're not into her like that