Why do married men always want more?

why do married men always go for single women and never happy with the woman they have got at home? Is it the attention they love or what? I never understand what goes through their mind. So what is your guys opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Well there's a significant difference between infidelity and simply flirting around in a casual way. Maybe these married men are just teasing you a bit and you're taking it too seriously. Most married men don't cheat on their wives.

• There is nothing more I want in this life than to marry an extremely attractive, supermodel trophy wife and have my own family. If I were presented with the option of being able to sleep with as many supermodels as I want like Leonardo DiCaprio or being able to marry one supermodel and have a family, I would take the latter option without even blinking an eye. Promiscuity is inherently vain and meaningless; I do not want pleasure unless it serves a higher purpose. What I really want is a life of purpose, meaning, and fulfillment which I am convinced can only come from being a husband and father. So please do not lump all men together as if we were all bad. There is nothing more I want than a good marriage. My frustration comes from the fact that none of the beautiful women in the world are willing to settle down with the good average males who actually would stay committed but instead throw themselves at all of the assholes at the top.

• Not all men are like that. Please don't umbrella all men.

• Listen to Baltimore Jack, by Bruce Springsteen. We have a built-in dichotomy built in to us. (This does not give us an excuse.) At the same time we want to sleep with as many women as possible and we want to settle down with one woman and have a family.

• They don't. The vast majority honestly don't.

• oh is it with married men too?

• If i were married i would not. People like that of both genders make me sick. If you are unsatisfied with your partner and have tried everything, leave, don't put someone through cheating

• Not all guys are like this...
    for the guys that are maybe they want to chase?
    Give them a challenge or let them go.

• Because we can love one person and still be sexually attracted to others. What do you mean?

• wouldn't know not marrief but when i go into a relationship i never go for anothed she's all s need and want

• Nice generalization there. Most men are not like that, and just as many women are. In fact studies are showing women tend to cheat more than men.

• My family has generally been with the same person. The only ones who have divorced, are my dads sisters. One cheated and the other was abusive

• The husbands were I mean. One of the guys cheated, and the other was just straight abusive

What Girls Said 2

• Married men don't always try and get a side piece. Hell, not even /most/ of them do. For the small handful that do though, it could be because of a variety of reasons. Maybe he got bored and is looking for something to make his life exciting again, maybe his wife started withdrawing sex from him, it could be anything really. No reason you could think of would make the act excusable, but those are some possible explanations.

• Human nature is polygamist