How to mentally destroy a guy for hurting you?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Put things in perspective. Does it hurt? Yes. Will you miss certain things about your relationship? Sure. Is it the end of the world? Absolutely not! You’ll get through this heartache. Just take it day by day. Stay in the game! If you decide to be miserable all the time, you’re bound to miss out on good opportunities. Don’t let a breakup cheat you out of living a full life. Have the urge to call your ex? Replace that urge with an alternate, incompatible behavior. Go out with some friends, rent a funny movie, whatever — just do something to keep yourself busy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't beat yourself up. You got through your last experience, you've learned from it, and now it's time to move forward."You'll move on and be a champion in your next endeavor as you did in your past... Life is not a success-only journey. You are going to get beat up along the way

• Watch this video some key point for you.
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIhsOdD9440&t=47s

• Start by digging two graves. Yes, he hurt you. You have a right to be pissed about that. But trying to do what you're doing does no good. You're only making yourself the bad guy. Don't be that way. He'll get what's coming to him.

1|1
    0|0
  • By moving on with you're life and not giving a shit about him.

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't. You're just asking for trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seek mental help.

4|1
    0|0
  • You should not get even. There is nothing to gain by doing that. What it might make you feel better for a few seconds. The noble thing to do is forgive but not forget.

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point probably you can't. He will simply assume that you are a beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoa no need to torture anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't recommend it for you own sake. Moving on is better

0|0
    0|0
  • If he’s the one who hurt you, he’s the one with the power not you. And besides you probably wouldn’t/couldn’t do what most people here are suggesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • More context required. Unanswerable question at present.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him he has a small penis..

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck his friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Hire me to fuck his current girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Phycopath much

0|0
    0|0
  • Blow his brother.

0|0
    0|0
    • That'll shake his core.

What Girls Said 15

• Just realize he didn't deserve you and your relationship just didn't work. Don't stoop to his level. Do you really wanna be as awful as him?

Just throw yourself into something else, take up a new hobby, work out. Pamper yourself, get your brows done, get a pedicure, buy some red lipstick, do something small to boost your confidence and forgettttt about him. Just focus on yourself until you forget about him :)

If you're really having trouble moving on, make a list of every tiny little thing you ever hated about the guy and focus on that every time you start to miss him.

0|0
    0|0
  • By moving on and showing him what he lost.

3|0
    0|0
  • By moving on and going on to live a life that was far better and more successful than when you were with him.

I'm not even saying that to be morally correct either, THIS FUCKS WITH PEOPLE.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't its as simple as that two wrongs don't make a right and you could destroy him for the rest of his life just because he hurt you which will bow over in a couple of weeks

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's very constructive

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on and do things that make you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you find the answer please tell it to me too. I need it

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s best to move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao move on

1|0
    0|0
  • You can’t. You can only spiritually destroy yourself by seeking revenge.

2|1
    0|0
  • Fuck his best friend and send him a video

0|0
    0|0
  • some guy did to me because he thought i intentionally hurt him and it is not okay to do to anyone ever. just let it go. for your own health

1|0
    0|0
  • You get mental help.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't recommend it go get therapy like the other guy said

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;