Well he come back or is he done?

I was dating a guy 2 years off and on however I really pissed him off he saw me in a party flirting with a guy me and him weren’t talking at the moment he blocked me the next day after I sent a I miss you text so I called 120 times the next day he finally contacted me he complained I talk to much because I tell my family everything about us and how he’s stressed going through a lot and he’s has no one after our conversation he told me he would call me back I sent him a message basically telling him I love him and want to try also I apologized for being childish it’s been 3 hours still no response

22

What Guys Said 2

• I hope he moves on, he sounds like a good guy and you probably don’t deserve him.

• Intentionally trying to make him jealous, calling him 120 times a day... i wouldn't come back if i was a boomerang...

What Girls Said 2

• I would give this guy time, and some needed space.
    He's got a lot going on, and maybe he needs the time to himself to figure out exactly what it is he wants from this relationship. If it's been on/off for that long, chances are you both (or one party in particular) will one day get tired of it, and move on to find someone else more compatible and a relationship more stable.

You did a good thing and apologized, and reached out to him. However, wait a few days until he contacts you. Let HIM do the reaching out to you. He will when he's ready to talk, and see how things go from there.
    Let him calm down, and give him some time to get over everything that happened. Perhaps you hurt him more than you may think. I hope he gets back to you soon.

• It's only been 3 hours. Give him a bit more time. Like give him a few days.

Keep yourself busy. Even if this guy doesn't come back you will be okay. I know it doesn't seem that way now, but you will be :)

It's possible he just had a rough day and blew up at you. I would give him a few days and then if he does come back talk to him. Try to work things out.