What do you guys think about a ex still talking bad about you?

I moved on I try to fix it in the beginning but that was fail. Now I am hearing things from family and friends that she bad mouthing me. I really don't care it just shows immaturity and lack of respect. I blocked her on everything, just seems when a person is mad at you they still love you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think people like that are miserable. For you to have tried to right things and she still can’t let go of the past, that means she’s comfortable living in negatively, especially when you’re doing better than her, and aren’t still hung up over the breakup how she is. It’s too bad, but all you can do is brush it off and let her keep yapping.

• like yoda says" yapping she must" lol!! Let me ask you another question? why does my EX get mad when i break up with them, but threaten me all the time vice versa. Like i needed time away to work on myself that what love is right no matter what you'll come back. Now i have 2 jobs rented my first home and go to school, but like you said her lost.

• Geez, sounds like you had a real weirdo on your hands :( .

• I agree with this 👏

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hell Hath Niet Fury Then a women scorned".. watch out

What Girls Said 2

• She's bitter or hurt that you hurt her so she's just letting everything out.

Maybe she's speaking the truth... there's 2 sides to a story but only the truth compresses them both

• They have no life and they want to make you look bad instead of them

What Guys Said 2

• I did that to my ex only after she started to become hostile to me even though we agreed to be friends. After I broke up with her, our friendship became bumpy and she started hating me for no reason. Soon after, I got into an argument with my friend about her and all the bad stuff that she did to me just came out.

• I think it's stupid.