Boyfriend broke up with me, can I get him back?

My boyfriend broke up with me this past Saturday. We have been together for almost two years and I’m really hurt. He recently has went to college as a junior and we are now long distance, with the distance only being an hour and a half away, we had been living together for most of the relationship. He also recently has just gotten help for his depression, like the same weekend this all happened. When he gets stressed he always goes to he can’t handle the relationship, but this is the first time he’s ended it. We have an age difference of 8 years, me being older, which really has never been a problem. He contacted me the day after the break up and I only spoke with him for a few minutes. I love him and he says he loves me. I want to be with him. How can I get back with him?

17

What Guys Said 7

• Don't do anything. Tell him you're there for him and then don't contact him again. He's the one who broke up with you, he's got to sort this out on his own. If he changes his mind, you can get back with him if you want. But try to not worry about it and focus on yourself. There's no magic thing you can do to get him back, he's chosen this for a reason.

• Wisdom. Trying to 'win' them back always backfires. They just get annoyed and will resent you.

• Go NC. Delete him on social media. Don't call, text, email. No cyber stalking, chatting to his mates or anything like that. Just disappear. No more declarations of love or how you feel. Do nothing basically. Give the appearance of moving on.

After a few weeks or a few months I'm sure he will poke his head around. If not, you should feel much better and the pining be less pronounced. But never chase someone that dumps you.

• try to call him and express your feeling to him , if he respond stay quite what ever he said to you. then see the magic

• 25-29, 8 years older... He still has some issues related with the age, I'm sure.

• Attract him sexually

• why bother

• Get over him... If it doesn't work out first time, probably won't work again

What Girls Said 1

• I think he needs to get things lined up in his life before you guys get back together. Not sure of all the variables involved but it seems like there is quite a few things he needs to work on to better himself before he could be 100% for you and a relationship.