Do the no contact rule really work?

I want my ex back... They say the best way to get attention is to take your away... So I'm thinking about going no-contact for a month or 2! Have anybody tried it an had great success getting they're love one back?

43

What Girls Said 4

• Imma try this no contact rule i hope it work cause i want my ex back or would like him back in my life

• Never heard that. Do they come out with rules every second?

• Why would you want an ex back? An ex is an ex for a reason... never heard of this no contact stuff, but guess it could go either way but then again what if they playing the same game hoping you will make first contact... I say move on. I'd never take an ex back? We split for a reason!

• ya i did that and he came crawling back with a text "is it too late to say hi?"

What Guys Said 3

• I tried that trick once with my cat... It didn't work

• Yea, I've had it work every time actually. It did not mean we got back together though. One moved away to Japan and the other was too mentally ill to be in a relationship with anyone.

• Not really