Do you unfollow him after a break up?

This one’s for the ladies. Do you unfollow him on all your social media after a break up, or is it only if it ends badly. And what are your reasonings for doing so. I usually do for a little while if I had strong feelings and then will sometimes refollow them once I’m ready to be friends (for some reason most of my exes want to stay friends). I don’t know if that’s normal. I just wanted to hear some of your takes on this subject? :)

196

Most Helpful Guy

• It depend on the whole situation. It depend on how he take the break-ups... if he is going to stalk you then it good idea to unfriend him. If he is not that low to stalk you and respect the breakups and you both decided to stay friends then why you want to unfriend him? Sadly most breakups didn't go well.

You can refriend him later when you are ready.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you think it’s weird to refriend them if you don’t talk anymore? I’m on the fence.

• I don't think it will be weird if I was in his shoe. Again depend on the whole situation too.

Most Helpful Girl

• If we ended on good terms and remained as friends then pm Facebook I would just block all posts of him from appearing on my newsfeed rather than blocking his profile. On snapchat I would just leave it and I don't have ig so I don't know what I would do there 🤔

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE