My recent ex ripped up a letter I wrote him and didn't even read it. What does this mean? He broke up with me?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• That's as close to a "fu** you" as you're going to get from him.

He sounds like an asshole or you did something terrible to him. I'd never do that to someone unless I felt nothing but contempt towards them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I only said some things to him he is the one that cheated on me so I'm not sure why he's acting like this

• Then my first guess was correct, he's a straight up jerkoff.

You deserve better, please move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn’t want to talk to you, or have anything to do with you anymore. Stop trying.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE