My recent ex ripped up a letter I wrote him and didn't even read it. What does this mean? He broke up with me?

417

What Guys Said 17

• He's done with you and moving on. Can't blame him. I wouldn't give a rats ass over a letter my ex wrote either.

• He doesn't want to hear (or read) a word you say. He's totally done with you.
    I take it he's angry about something.

• That's as close to a "fu** you" as you're going to get from him.

He sounds like an asshole or you did something terrible to him. I'd never do that to someone unless I felt nothing but contempt towards them.

• I only said some things to him he is the one that cheated on me so I'm not sure why he's acting like this

• Then my first guess was correct, he's a straight up jerkoff.

You deserve better, please move on.

• He is done with you and isn't willing to come back to you, whether is hates you or not is a different thing but he is not coming back for sure!

• It Means He Doesn't Want To Care Anymore... The best thing to do is leave him alone... He's your Ex... He being in your life any longer is his Choice give that to him...

• He hates you

• It means he is a fool for not hearing or reading what you had to say. It sounds like he would have never taken the time to really get to know you

• Not interested.

• He's probably upset with you for something and doesn't want to read what you wrote regardless of what it is.

• It means he loves you and wants to spend the rest of his life with you

• It means he's trying to get over you.

• Wow sounds like he is angry. He doesn't care about you anymore.

• I think you can assume there is no way of getting back with him. Thats a mans way of saying he's done.

• He doesn't want anything to do with you

• I think it means you still have a chance at getting back together. Try a hallmark card

• Yes he doesn't want anything to dow ith you

• Well if he didn't read it it's time to move on don't look back

What Girls Said 4

• He doesn’t want to talk to you, or have anything to do with you anymore. Stop trying.

• Seriously why are you even asking that isn't it obvious what does it mean what does it look like stop lying to yourself girl.

• It means it’s over. Time to stop wondering about him, move on and take care of you.

• Yeah it is over