What to do against a broken heart?

:(

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on to break someone else's heart till you forget that you were there once as well... heartbreak is hard. Live it like an experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to know...

• Actually... The only thing I can say is eat sweets, listen to some awesome music to feel good again, think positively, keep yourself busy and your mind off of things. Talk with people or go out doing some fun activities. 'If' you feel up for it, find someone else to help heal your heart.

Which are the only things I could come up to do with my broken heart, and I still have the looming lingering feeling but I'm better then before.

What Guys Said 4

• I would try to move on and remember your self worth.

• Learn why that really happened and don't make the same mistake again.

• The only girl I've ever been with cheated on me last week, I met her last year on Halloween, I usually smoke weed and im trying to find another girl to hookup or start something else up again lol

• Don't fall in love

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!