Does a revenge body actually work or do anything?

If a girl was a bit on the heavier side and she got into good shaoe and you saw her what would your thoughts be?

What if it was a girl you had suggested she become smaller and she did?

110

What Guys Said 10

• Who cares you'd look and feel better

• If it was just a random stranger, then I'd probably just note the change and then not pay any mind to it. If it was a girl I had suggested the idea to, then I'd probably be glad that she took my suggestion seriously and got a healthier lifestyle, assuming it was because of an unhealthy lifestyle why she had gotten heavier of course. Other than that, I doubt I'd pay it that much mind. So no, revenge body probably doesn't work on me.

• Thank you for your opinion, I'm working on myself either was so I'm just being curious 😊

• If she even thought about such things, I'd stay far away from her.

• I appreciate your view 😊

• In my case I want to lose weight regardless. I suppose it is in a sense rubbing it in their face. For me it's someone who hurt me and during that time suggested what I weigh so I'm just working out harder right now in case.

• Also I could never hate someone everyone has their views and I appreciate it 😊😊

• Don't ever get a "revenge" body my love.. Do it for yourself. Jf you have fun and like working out and getting in shape then do it because it makes YOU happy, don't do it to see if it gets anyone else's attention. If they weren't happy with you before then they definitely don't deserve you now.

• I am going to back this one up and second the revenge part. If you are trying to move on, then revenge will only keep you attached to what you are trying to let go of. Revenge is a natural feeling and if you can use its energy and do something healthy for yourself, then build the body you want for you and only you. Let the future you worry about when the ex reaches out to you, for now focus on what is important to you.

• I don't understand the question to be honest. But I checked out your Instagram. I saw one very beautiful picture in there. I also saw one where you obviously had a lot of weight. It was mostly your face. You've made great progress!

• I'd make a move on her lol.

• Haha well in my case I had this weird thing with a guy who at one point said he wanted me to be tiny because it would be sexy. Regardless of that I've lost a fair amount of weight and still am. I'm just going hard because I might see him again in December. Whether I do or not im still going to push myself.

• Oh but I do 😆

• You can check it out if you want... its Stacievmm

• Maybe, I really want to get with her for a night now for sure

• I be surprised

• I'd probably be a little intimidated, honestly

• Intimidated? That makes no sense.

• @___Jack___
      Thank you for your responses on here. I appreciate your opinion. I am losing weight for myself because I want to look and feel good for myself. But I'm just working harder on myself right now just in case I see the person who not only made comments about my body but also told me what he would like me to weigh. So i am getting motivation from that right now but at the end of the day it's for me too 😊😊

• Hi are you still awake I loved your profile pic x

What Girls Said 1

• It works

• Do you know someone who has done it?

• It does work and it works because the best form of revenge is success. Set your goals of what you want for yourself and let your actions speak for themselves.

• Not around me.