We broke up a month ago, I was hoping to get back together but gave him space after he ignored me, he is now in a new relationship, advice please?

Anonymous
He did try to apologise after the way he went on, but he was calling me at 4am when I'd to work, and I was furious with him. Any time I tried to talk to him after that he's ignored me. I left it to give him time as he knows how to contact me and I didn't want to overwhelm him with messages, I blocked him on Facebook as it hurt too much. After a few weeks silence I unblocked him and discovered he put on Facebook that he was in a relationship, I don't want to contact him as it's not fair to annoy him if he is happy with someone, i intend on blocking him again after 48 hours. But I'm hurting a lot, how little i meant to him, was he talking to someone while we were dating, it doesn't say who it is and I don't want to know. I feel sick and I've only started to socialise again after the break up and I just want to go back into my room and never leave.
is he rebounding or did I just not matter?
What can I do to feel better?
5
6