Giving up everything for a guy?

Moving in with my boyfriend after a year of being apart, I’m moving across the world for him. But I’m worried that we are moving to fast and that we are just going through the honeymoon motions

22

What Guys Said 2

• I’d strongly advise against it. When one person moves or gives up stuff while the other does not it ONLY proves that the mover is committed and willing to make sacrifices. The other person might not be willing to give up anything or go through any life change for you but you will never know for year (s) till it comes up and at that point you will see you made a mistake. Better if both people move or both give up something major. Sorry, it’s my experience in life.

• Don't, if you aren't a 100% sure don't do it

What Girls Said 2

• How long have yal been together? What are yals plans? If you feel like your moving to fast you might be, but if things are serious the only way to find out is to settle down and take the risk. At the end of the day they are experiences or lessons learned. Is this person that important or worthy to you?

• Tell him if you are married