How do I overcome deep feelings for my ex?

My ex broke up with me 6 months ago, I've dated other girls, however, we still had contact and made an extraoficial deal that we would still hang out but not as boyfriend and girlfriend. Now I can't get her out of my mind. I live in a small town so I see her at parties and stuff... recently her friends saw me with a female friend of mine and told her. She told me I was a liar and that I didn't respect her. I assume she doesn't want to talk anymore. She has male friends, why can't I hang out with a friend of mine just because she's a woman? It's good to note that She had in her mind I would never hang out with girls let alone date them, maybe that's why she's upset. Anyways, I still love her... I know the best is to move on but I can't I can't I can't yesterday I saw her and when night came, I cried my brains out remembering all the good moments... I hate myself.😔😞

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It will always hurt, but your only hurting yourself. She walked away, and let you go. If you cannot reconceal its better to cut the ties because having contact will just effect you more. You owe her nothing, do not comfort her by shutting your self out socially for her pride and ego. At the end of the day your harming your self. Only time heals the pain and ache.

• Thank you for your answer, I did not have time to come and see the replies. I'm so hurt as of now, she makes me feel like the devil and I found out she spent a night at a guys house... she acts like she was a saint and I hate that... how do I let her know I hate her now?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Well first, my condolences mate.
    Second, you basically have to avoid all contact with her and suffer through it.

• Stop having feelings for your ex she will never return to you. Die alone.