Guys, Why do men refer to a woman as a booty call?

When a guy says a woman is a booty call isn't he referring to her that she is a whore?

18

What Guys Said 18

• Isn't this term used by both men and women? I don't think it has anything to do with being a "whore", but rather that it's a friends with benefits setup that is slanted heavily towards benefits rather than friends.

• Yes it is slanted to more as sex because the guy knows that you will never be friends it just sex

• Nope. He is referring to her as someone who he wants to get in bed with a few times but with no strings attached. A whore is someone who is paid for sex.

Many women are booty called because they are sexy but otherwise don't make for relationship material: perhaps they are basic, dumb, obnoxious, addicted to social media, etc. Basically they are just a warm body

• I'm not dumb at all I'm a very intelligent woman I think men are dumb that even does this to a good woman to begin with they are lower than dirt

• Well maybe you have little to offer outside of sex? I don't know... I don't know you. Do you have hobbies? Do you use social media excessively? Are all your pictures selfies?

• No I don't use social media

• Its a woman you "call" when you want "booty"... Booty call... Lol. Basically a girl whos dtf on the reg. You go to the bar, don't find a girl to take home... Ring ring "booty call" Lol. Get it?

• Yeah I got it very clearly

• Yes I copy that but the man I was with. was giving me mixed signals from the beginning

• I'm confused now. Elaborate... That was jarring because there was no context... Lol 👌

• Its a girl they call on when they want sex. Basically a sex buddy. That is pretty much all they are seen as.

• Yeah I know but the girl can he come something special to them in the end

• Lol 23% pct chance

• Not likely. There are girls you would date/marry and girls who you will have sex with. Different standards for each. Usually if it's just about sex then the standards are usually lower than what they would accept for someome they would want to marry.

• Yup. A booty call is usually a midnight or later piece of ass who's at home or somewhere that you can reach her and convenient to get to.

• Some people have a booty call in the daytime

• That's why I did NOT say "ALWAYS" after midnight, I said "USUALLY". Some are in the daytime. Most are @ night, at least the ones I know off are.

• It's not a bad term, to have healthy sex is great and some people can separate it from attachment. Most of the time, those that refer to it as material succeed cause its mutual and really good. A smart person knows when they can afford a relationship but come on.. Everyone need some tail from time to time.

• A booty call is a dependable person you can count on being around when you want sex. Doesn't have to be a female.

• Haha.

• only calls when in need for it !

• Because it's supposed to be just nsa sex, implying that there is nothing to but sex alone

• Whores need to be paid, booty calls do not. Love how there is so many booty calls now.

• It's purely physical and yes he feels that she is somewhat a whore.

• That's what I said a booty call is like your a whore and I'm not a whore

• When we started this I told him if we were going to do this I wanted this to be long term so he knew where I stood with this

• But it's a physical release. So it's not emotional. Is it all about him? Is it very gratifying for both?

• Men don't. Douchebags and little boys do.

• Yes douchbags and little boys do

• Actually never called that it was friends with benefits

• cause she helps him with his prostate decompressions. he usually dont marry them though.

• No she could be your girlfriend or just wants to come over lol

• I guess we'll I know I want to be someone's girlfriend not their friends with benefits or booty call

• True

• That question was lame lol right

• Not a whore. It's saying that he is a whore.

• Yeah he 8s a whore

• If my question is lame don't reply yeah it takes two but girl want a serious relationship not just to have sex and she will fall in love

• I don't know my girlfriends spent the night so i can really comment i dont want any bugs or vd

• It means he likes having sex with her. Why do you women have to try to make everything sexual into something bad?

• And why do you men can't love a woman when your having sex with her

• Mmmm hmmm

• Hmmmm hmmm