What should I do?

It's like I'm tired of this relationship but won't just leave um

23

What Guys Said 3

• Figure out what keeps u in the relationship.

• Get a nsa relationship with someone that gets you excited. Eventually you'll get the courage to leave him. Why have a sexless, loveless relationship?

• Act like an adult, make a decision and stop messing with the guy if you want to end the relationship

• Lol it's not always that easy when you've been with the person for a while n got kids but thanks

• Then suck it up

What Girls Said 2

• You should leave

• If your tired of the relationship, that most likely means you are not happy in the relationship. Why stay in a relationship if you are unhappy? You are only prolonging the inevitable; it will eventually end.

• I don't know it's like I feel bad because he doesn't have much family here and we just had to kids so I felt like I can make it work but I didn't know I'd be the only one trying

• I'm going to ask him now because I know I've felt with enough so once I'm done done all the always because I've tried everything

• It's definitely important that he knows how you feel. I wish you the best of luck and hope that he is open to couples therapy.