Is he gonna ask me out? What can I do?

We've been talking for two months and I sleep at his place about 4 times a week lol (we're both in college 2 year difference). I know all of his friends and even hang out with them sometimes. We even have pet names for each other. Why does it take so long for guys to get the guts to ask. How do I help it along?

14

What Guys Said 4

• If you want it why not in the spurr of the moment ask him out OuO. Definitely would not expect it. lol. Guys dont have to do all the work to get a relationship going.

• You know why it takes so long to get the guts to ask, it's because there's still a chance of rejection. Maybe you try it, then you can see how a guy feels all the time.

• Ask him out.

• Okay so, why should he ask you out in the first place? I get it - whatever you listed are signs that he might like you, but he might NOT like you, on the other hand. What if he's just being nice? If you like him, why don't YOU ask him out?

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you ask him