Reaction of ex after the break up?

Hi, i have dated my first ex 3-4 years and recently left about 1 week ago. He emotionally cheated on me (i know its not a big deal but it was for me because deleting text messages is like hiding something or staying in the bathroom for 1+ hour on the toilet talking to her or keep texting this female friend to text or call him. These actions were not ok for me) But I can't move on because of how we broke up. I decided to have a talk with him telling him that I dont blame him and explain how i feel instead but all he did when we talk was blaming me for literally, everything. Now, the part that I don’t understand is that when i went back to the old apartment, it was decorated with Halloween stuffs, a spiderman PJ (this never happen or what i say out of ordinary). Literally look like he moves on pretty quickly since it only been a week. Does this mean that he never loved me and I have been in a lie?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Some move on some stalk lol

• What I don't understand what was the indication he moved on quickly.

• The apartment. There was carved pumpkins. Candles. The stuff that he wrote. The PJ, like he is 27 and brought a spiderman cartoon PJ. That is me not him. Being with him for 4 years he never do anything for Halloween. He started to talked to this female friend (she was the reason why I left) you think maybe this is it?

• That would turn me on Spider-Man pj's his loss

What Girls Said 1

• You have to bear in mind, emotionally he already moved on a while ago. My ex did the same and already had someone else to fall back on after I left him because I couldn't accept his behaviour anymore. He has been emotionally invested in someone else while you were together and now that you are gone he doesn't have to hide it anymore. That is just something that you have to accept. He took you for granted. It doesn't mean he never loved you, it just means that at the end of your relationship there were lies mixed in. He either cared about you enough to stay or he was being an ass and keeping you around for some reason, whichever it is you deserve better. This is just a situation you shouldn't have been put in but have to accept that it did and try to move on from it. Focus on yourself and your happiness and not about him anymore, he isn't giving you the same courtesy.