Made out with an ex?

so my ex asked me to come over and talk last night. Nothing was expected. But then we started making out, then she stopped me from going any further, I said OK this is fun though and we made out for a while longer. Then she just said she needs more stuff to figure out, and that she didn't just want to have ex sex. I'm not sure what happened, whether she is thinking about getting back together, and is concerned that I only want sex from her, or if she was thinking that it was a mistake. does this happen with ex sex and then, the girl is weird after/

22

Most Helpful Guy

• O this is classic. Dude she USED you! She doesn't want to date you but yet she'll kick to you as if that means nothing?! She is playing with your emotions. Let her kiss you when she comes back to you as YOUR girlfriend...nothing else. She can't have her cake and eat it too. If she ain't your girlfriend...then have nothing with her. Tell her to call you when she's ready to make up her mind. Until then, do your own thing. Take care!

What Girls Said 2

• Her emotions are mixed right now, she's not using you and she's not playing you. Trust me! I did the same with my ex and I felt more than just a "hook up". She's confused and she's still thinking about you. Give her some time to figure out her problems and then talk to her, try to avoid her for now. And no when you have ex sex the girl isn't weird after wards.

• This is an old question, but I'd love to know what happened. I'm in the same type of situation right now, and my ex's behavior is so confusing. We made out, and it was great, but now he won't talk. (He broke up with me, by the way.)

What Guys Said 1

• Girls love the drama, she is probably not over you and just wanted some fun..