I want my ex back but she wants me to chase her?

Hey so my ex girlfriend broke up with me about 5 months ago. She sadly played quite a bit of mind games. She anticipated me to chase her but I never did. It was quite obvious to everybody as we always are in the same social circle. So we see each other like twice a week because of school and our friends and stuff like that. The reason why she broke up with me was because she needed space.

Regardless, she is a beautiful woman with a great heart when I was with her.

I want her back as my girlfriend because I do love her.

Last time I saw her was at school last week. As I was leaving school, she was entering school and she kinda stared at me with a bit of a sad face. I simply ignored it and minded my own business.

Then, in one of the classes the teacher ended up pairing me and her best friend together. During out assignment, he said a lot of good things about me and we joked around quite a bit too.

What to do if I want her back?

21

What Girls Said 2

• do u like her bestfriend?

• chase her

What Guys Said 1

• Keep talking to her best friend until she gets jealous a. f. and takes you back lol.