I am quite bothered in a weird way because one guy in my class session I noticed he would always turn completely around when I walk in the room to say hi and transfer his conversation over to me. If he’s talking to me and someone else walks in the room he wouldn’t even glance at the door till it’s our professor.

I didn’t think anything of it till he followed me on Instagram which he had to lurk on my college profile in order to find it. He didn’t like any pictures so I assumed I’ll check my Instagram story. He watches every one faithfully and an hour before class starts today he unfollowed me? What the heck was that?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably unfollowed you because maybe he saw something on your page he didn't like. If you have to many guy's commenting and leaving responses he could had got intimidated reading posts and stuff. Maybe he snooped around enough to get a sense of who you and then was like let me unfollow which seems possible to me. Guy's do weird things sometimes.

• That’s so weird though but what you’re saying makes a lot of sense. It was odd because he followed me for a whole week and as soon as the day arrived for our class session he unfollowed me an hour before class starts. I receive unfollows everyday so I’m not bothered by it. It’s just specifically the timing he did everything sort of creeped me out.

• Hmmmm good conclusion I think I’ll keep an open mind about that. Thank you very much been a lot of help since the beginning of time on GAG

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion. I try to think about different scenarios being a guy. Or what I would do in the situation. You write cool things and also give good advice.😃💯

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, but it looks like he does find you attractive and possible a person whom he can talk to but nothing more than that.

However if he likes to talk to you then why would he unfollow you, even I am not sure of that.

What Girls Said 0