Does hearing stories on here about cheating annoy you?

I mean when I read about a girl or guy that is doing something with a married or taken person, and their here saying his wife/girlfriend found out, and won't let me see him, does he still like me? Or is he just using me? Does he really love me?

I just feel like telling them to grow up and stop being a home wrecker, and ruining other peoples relationships. It just really gets to me. How do you feel when you see those stories? Do you still give them advice even if what their doing annoys you? Or does it not bother you? Just curious.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my God, I can't stand when people do that.

Cheating is NOT good. It's wrong, and I hate when girls are so naive and they actually think the man loves them. If he loved you, he wouldn't be married to his, you know, WIFE!.

It really p*sses me off to no end when they knowingly help others cheat.

Breaking someones trust, hurting them for no reason, living their entire life a huge lie, it's not right!

And I love it when people answer those questions honestly and tell them they are delusional, although they will never see it that way.

I'm glad you made this point, you are so spot on.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah that bugs me, I have no tolerance for cheating, and no sympathy for people who are trying to break up a relationship.

• It doesn't annoy me. People are free to do whatever they please. But of course, I don't like it when people do things that affect other people negatively because well, it's not very nice. But this site isn't mean for judging, it's meant for giving advice. We either give it or don't but it's no one's place to judge.

• I feel the same way.

I mean, it first annoys me, than p*sses me off because I've been cheated on with my boyfriend and his ex. I mean the girls/guys that were cheated with, always wonder why they aren't coming back to them and why the couple is still together. It p*sses me off so badly that I usually flip out answering the question telling them that they just ruined their lives because the girl/guy now has all rights to kill you **in my personally opinion --maybe not literally kill, but ruin their lives---*