No love no respect... Should I compromise or leave?

My husband dsnt pamper me no love no respect... His step mother created troubles in my married life... Daily they mistreat me... N blame me for anything wrong in the house... I hv been taking this from 3 and a half years... Wt should i do? Keep compromising my wishes my respect dignity or should leave with my 2 year old daughter?

05

What Guys Said 5

• Leave.

• I would go think about the things that I would want from him and give that to him. But go overboard. For example, if you want to be pampered, massaged, gifts, more attention, wtv, I would do those things for him. Like I said go overboard with how nice you'd be. I'd say do it for 2 months to see if he notices on his own and see if he'll reciprocate. If he doesn't, i would start planning to leave.

• I wil try this also as u say.

😊

• Compromise

• Why would you want to let your daughter see this and grow up letting it happen to her. There are many options but all take a lot of courage to do

• She wil miss her father n so mny things... ?

• Don't make it hard to see dad, remember how you life goes is how her life goes she don't want a mommy that isn't happy

• Are u financially stable n independent?
    Where u gonna live?

What Girls Said 0