He kisses me then broke up with me?

My boyfriend and I had our first kiss. It was my first kiss and then two days later he broke up with me... did I do something wrong?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't. This is probably due to how poorly he was raised. Not being able to see the consequences of your actions, long term planning and sporatic decision making are the signs of someone who is self centered and emotionally weak. Most younger people tend to have these traits more so dont worry, men grow up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt that it was related to the kiss you shared. Nobody is that bad! He may have been your first, but not your last. Don't give up hope!💕