Why is my ex boyfriend looking at my dating profile?

The break up was my fault but involved no cheating. I still love him even though it was 7 months ago he broke up with me. Is he just curious because surely looking once or twice would do but five times a month. My gut tells me he misses me and is hesitant to contact me because of how things ended. I’m too scared to contact him on the site because I emailed him a couple months back and he didn’t respond. I really don’t know what to think or am I just kidding myself? He is 36 and I am 29, we lived together and had plans of marriage, children etc. I was his first girlfriend in 9 years he is very fussy. Will he ever talk to me again after cutting me off?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care?

What Girls Said 2

• why dont you just call him, NOT TEXT, and ask why he's been looking at your dating profile? See what transpires? Communication is king. How can you tell who is looking at your dating profile? I dont use those sites so I'm curious.

• If you want to know, why not ask? What do you have to lose?