Ex girlfriend won't leave me alone! What do I do?

My ex girlfriend from about 6 years ago, who I broke up with because I found out she had been cheating on me for 2 months, insists on trying to be friends and putting the past behind us. I tried it for a while despite the fact that I hate her guts, but with her constant stories about her promiscuous lifestyle (at one point she even admitted to being the "other woman" to a married man!) made it too easy to keep hating her and not forgive her. Now every now and then she pops back into my life, contacting me from out of nowhere even if it's been a year since our last conversation. She seems determined to have me around as a friend but I just want her OUT! And I've flat out told her this too! What do I do?
+1 y
I got her off my back by telling her that she's a part of the reason why I have a resentment toward women now.
2
3