Ex girlfriend won't leave me alone! What do I do?

My ex girlfriend from about 6 years ago, who I broke up with because I found out she had been cheating on me for 2 months, insists on trying to be friends and putting the past behind us. I tried it for a while despite the fact that I hate her guts, but with her constant stories about her promiscuous lifestyle (at one point she even admitted to being the "other woman" to a married man!) made it too easy to keep hating her and not forgive her. Now every now and then she pops back into my life, contacting me from out of nowhere even if it's been a year since our last conversation. She seems determined to have me around as a friend but I just want her OUT! And I've flat out told her this too! What do I do?

I got her off my back by telling her that she's a part of the reason why I have a resentment toward women now.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• you know what to do...let her read this. I have a feeling you are still too nice to be blunt like that with her, but if you want it to stop...do it. Tell her you have no respect for her and that you would appreciate it if she could lose your number.

What Girls Said 1

• I hope you have got her off your back completely, as you said though she goes away then after ages comes back to try again. If she tries again do not even talk to her whatsoever, just block her striaght away, if she phones you don't let her keep you talking just end the call and keep doing so, it will save so much time wasting time on someone who can never be loyal to a single man.

What Guys Said 3

• If you simply just ignore her...you won't have this problem. Ignoring a person doesn't take a lot of effort or talent. If she calls...dont pick up. If she emails you...dont respond. If she texts you...dont reply. Once she cheats...she is forever out. Don't stress over something that is going to waste your time. Change your number if you have to. Get another email address. Do whatever it takes to stay away. Eventually she will get the message. Take care!

• Well you can tell her off so bad that she'll hate you which doesn't seem too bad of an idea. The only reason you wouldn't want to do that is because you don't want her to hate you, so I see no reason not to.

You can always block her number from your phone and ignore her in general. Just push her away as much as possible and tell her to f*** off.

• Punch her in the boob.