Why does my ex girlfriend keep talking about her new boyfriend randomly?

So this relationship was everything to me and it killed me and still does. She got a new boyfriend two months later, and we still talk and she brings him up randomly, like for example I asked how she was, she said good then right after she said her and babe, her new boyfriend, were together for two months now, and a stuff like that. Is this to torture me or something? I told her I’m always there for her and I whatnot because I know how it is to be lonely and I still have strong feelings but o decided that I would sacrifice happiness and deal with all the pain in hopes that one day in the future we could try again. She does things like when I ask her if I text or talk to her to much she says I don't know, when if I was she was luck straight up say yes because she is honest like that. She asked why I didn’t talk to her when I was in the store with my best friend who is her friend too when we seen her, and I was shocked, because I feel like a nuisance to her and so I just don’t know what to take out of all this. I’m trying my best to hold on but it all confuses me.

21

What Girls Said 2

• I know this isn’t what you’d like to hear, but I think you should take a step back. You’re doing everything to hold on to the possibility that somehow she will come to her senses one day and take you back. in my opinion, you don’t know your worth, bc if you did, you wouldn’t let her pick and choose when you’re going to matter. There’s a saying that goes: “I love you, but I have to love myself more”. This totally applies to you, right now. I think you should leave her alone, and take time to get over the breakup before you can even think of being her friend. You’re destroying yourself trying to hang on to her, when she isn’t hanging on to you. Hell, she has a whole new boyfriend.

• To make you jealous.

What Guys Said 1

• She's trying to make you jealous bro. They all do that shit.