Is it ever OK to be friends with your ex while in a relationship?

Is it ever OK to be friends with your ex while in a relationship? Even if your in a new healthy relationship and have moved on& been years

12

What Girls Said 1

• No because that person could want you back and ruin your relationship

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah man, for sure. Just make sure it's okay with your current girlfriend and if you can trust yourself as well. But you have to understand if your current girl is skeptical about it! 🤙🤙

• So what if your current girlfriend or boyfriend is not ok with it? But you known nothing will ever come of you and the ex and they have a new bf? I don't know why me and my ex bf&gf are not ok with us being friends. We were friends for 9 years before dating for 10 months and nevwr even had sex

• Ohh okay I feel you now. Talk to him. Tell him how you feel, and buy him some lunch or something. Try to be his friend!

• I don't know if talking to her boyfriend is a good idea.. we have a history nothing to bad and i think it would be a little creepy since i dont known him. But if i was friends with my ex i would mind taking to hin

• No, past feeling can surface.