How could people deal with this type of situation?

I'm very emotional today over my exbf I really miss him but I'm trying not to contact him because of what he did that lead us to end up breaking up. It hurts inside.

11

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not able to give you a full opinion on the problem because I don't know the situation in depth, but if he did something bad that ended the relationship then you should not contact him. if you do, he will know that you miss him and use it as an advantage to take you back (being this mere speculation because he may not be a total dick. I don't know). I'm sure you had nice memories which makes you feel sad because you miss those moments, but you can not let those memories overwhelm you. That is part of the past. Good Luck.

What Girls Said 1

• I miss my ex too only I did reach out to him Im just trying to take one day at a time taking deep breathes here and there