How to stop crying over stupid guys?

I am such an emotional person, specifically with the emotion of sadness. When I get mad, I’ll cry. Sad, I’ll cry. Etc etc.
I always seem to pick shitty boys who aren’t mature enough and always find myself crying over them. It’s been 2 weeks since one and 2 months since the other. I thought I could see a future with either boy. And it just didn’t work out.

I always seem to be upset over it
I cry all the damn time and feel sick to my stomach.

I just want to be okay and I don’t know how.
I’ve only been abandoned by guys I care about, I’m afraid it doesn’t change.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being an emotional person isn't a bad thing. Wanting to be loved isn't either. Guys these age are rarely mature. Some will turn out for the better tho! Things like these will suck now. Maybe for a while but they will get much better

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only cried over one guy because the rest weren't worth it and you need to harden your heart a little.

• Do you have any suggestions how? I know I’m way too soft I’m just not sure how to fix that.

• Dating sucks man

What Guys Said 24

• There's not much you can do other than try to distract yourself and focus on other things. You are the way you are, these things happen. The older you get, the more experienced you get and the less you care about these kinds of things. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes it's also a bad thing. But that's a whole other topic.

Try watching movies, doing things you enjoy, going out to places, listening to music you like etc. Focus on yourself, have some 'me time' and forget about these guys. They're in the past. There are other guys out there, guys who are right for you. You'll find them one day. No point in getting caught up in the guys who weren't right.

• It's okay to cry, we've all been there.

With time, you will see yourself turning that emotion into something positive like taking up a new hobby or engaging in some serious self discovery.

Just when I thought that I was at my lowest, I took a step back and realized that I had a lot to offer a relationship. I am comfortable expressing my emotions and that is something someone will love about me.

• Go for guys that aren't shallow, usually guys that aren't going to be a "bad boy" because those are the type of guys that will actually stay with you. Assholes don't and won't change for you.

• It. Will change when you want it to... for some reason we all find somebody can we find interesting and who we like and sometimes our subconscious we'll talk us into it because we might be lonely horny are we can picture ourselves with them for all the wrong reasons we make up in our head like you said you're an emotional person so that tells me you have a lot of feelings you can feel certain people probably pretty deep and if you can do that when you feel the energy of that person and that attracts you to them you're probably a very special person I would like to know if you can feel energy and then I would definitely no more

• Date girls instead

• It'll come with experience, the heart needs to become stone to work in this world

• You need to value your tears. Respect yourself enough to know that your feelings matter too. So the next time you invest in another person make sure you have taken care of yourself from getting hurt

• 0|0
  • Trial and error. Then you will be able to see what you want and what you don't want. Don't repeat patterns if you want a different outcome.

• You can't, we are a never ending drama

• It will eventually change. Maybe you need to medicate for an emotional disorder

• Become a feminist and start hating stupid guys instead of crying over them.

• big girls dont cry 🎵😂

• My previous comment fits this question perfectly. Focus on yourself for now, let them mature and go back to dating in a few years. They aren't going to change and want something serious until THEY want it. You're putting yourself through unnecessary heartache. You should focus on your education for now and just enjoy the experience while out lasts. 🤗

• Your 18. I wouldn’t be thinking future with anyone. Just enjoy your time with people

• Hi don't cry rather have sex with them.. U will enjoy it.

• You should move on.

• Take a break from dating and focus on becoming a better you.

• How to stop crying over stupid guys?
    Stop dating stupid guys.

• You need to just start worrying about yourself

• You're a gorgeous looking girl, you'll find the mr. right soon

• Passes a tissue, need a shoulder

• You will learn lot in future that this few things would become trivial matters for you

• Find a smart one 😉

What Girls Said 4

• I'm exactly the same. Even right this moment I can't sleep at all. I keep thinking about him and it hurts so freaking bad. I saw a future with him. I wanted him to be my first and last. I guess he doesn't feel the same. What helped earlier was watching a funny movie, talking about it on g@g... everything is still so raw and open for me rn though.

• Yeah, I feel the same way. I got dumped just before one year together and damn did I ever give that girl my all. It's really hard not to break down every time I think of what could have been but I realize it's better now that later. It's still really hard to move on though

• Lol! It hardly tastes like actual cheese, but ok. I still love it. That's great! I hope things get better for you.

• Thanks, same to you too.

• He not worth your tears and maybe watch a funny movies or tv shows. That always helps with me.

• Don't put them to the top of the things that you care

• I think concentrate on your career and let love chase you do not chase love~

The right guy will come to you when you don't notice and work hard toward your life goals and dreams. Sorry to be pessimist but life is so short and unexpected don't waste your time worrying for guys or losers. You can do better than that by being smart? How to be smart? well first invest on yourself be patient be persistent and good will come and somedays you will realize why things in your life failed or worked out...
    Don't worry princess 💕 you are not the first or last feeling this way all girls have been there before me too so i know what I am saying and I wish you the best