How do you make a first kiss memorable?

I’ve been dating this guy and I really like him but we both haven’t had our first kiss before. We’ve talked about kissing eachother and I know it’s going to happen soon but I have no clue how to do it and I’m scared that I’m going to be bad at it. How do I get it right and what do I do to make sure he enjoys it as well? Do I use tongue? What do I do with my hands?

04

What Guys Said 4

• ahh ok, dont use tongue, trust me, the first kiss is always going to be awkward, because you both haven't done it with each other before (doesn't mean it will be, just in my experience). I woule be close to the guy (obvs), and kinda build some tention (if he doesn't first), and you get his attention, and then if there's an awkward moment, then you can sarcasicly say ahh "why arn't I kissing you yet?". and like pucker up, and close your eyes as you two meet in the middle. oh yea side note, dont go crazy, coz you'll look like one of you is eating the others face lol. slow and soft. should be something like 1 min or less, but there's no exact timeing, if he moves away, you just do it too.

• making a kiss isn't about getting it right, its about wether or not you both enjoy it.

you could use tongue, but depends on how its going, maybe rest your hand on his cheek or neck,

its a heat of the moment thing, do what feels right

• Just kiss him. Things progress naturally so don't over think it

• This is a feeling of everlasting power, you feel nothing but joy.😘

What Girls Said 0