How to get over a break up please? Im giving up on life already?

Hey guys just want to know the best way to get over a breakup. I've tried everything. Hanging out with friends, listening to music, dancing like crazy around the house. In the end I kinda gave up and decided to be friends with the guy I broke up with which isn't what I want because he keeps asking me to get back with him. Anything that worked, crazy or weird. Thankyouuu

15

What Guys Said 5

• Accepting the reality ( past n present). The more u try to run away u run towards. Once u embrace it, it won't hurt u anymore.

• you stop being his friend, and cut him outta your life. why did you break up with him?

• Tell him that your in love with someone else and it's a very special relationship and you could not have that with him

• Ill try that thankyou :)

• Rebound sex usually speeds up the healing process

• best cure, find someone else

What Girls Said 1

• Just allow yourself to be sad. I'm also going through it, slightly getting better though. How weird as it may sound, taking help from experts can help. I recommend a book "It's called a break-up because it's broken". Haven't read it myself but I ran over it just a few days ago. The worst thing you can do is to try get support from your ex or even talk to him in this situation. Cut him off and be reliant on yourself. I did the big mistake of not cutting my ex off it's been over a year and just recently I cut the contact. I feel so much better now by the way. In general I think you are doing great, keep yourself busy with other things that make you happy, and lastly, it's going to take time but sooner or later you will feel better and learn to live with it, just keep doing what you are doing.
    And by the way, you're too good for him. People like you should be taken by storm, David Beckham for example. ;)

• You are loveee, thankyou so muchh :) i feel 100% times better

• Doesn't have to be about this hehe

• i would love tooo :)