Should I completely divorce my parents from my life and cut Contact and completely cut them off and remove them from my life?

43

What Girls Said 4

• Without more info on the situation on why you feel that you want/need to, there is no way to give a well informed answer to your question.

• Why do you feel you need to?
    I know it's personal but you didn't give details as to what they've done.

• No. Someday, you may need them, they may need you.. or if you have children in the future, they may need their grandparents. Unless your family is 100% beyond saving psychotic and you have real cause to think that they may literally attempt to murder you or sabotage your life completely, it's best to not burn those bridges.

• I don't know Up2 You.

What Guys Said 3

• Any particular reason that you don't want to have any contact? Maybe they refused to bail you out after you were arrested?

• You haven't provided us with details for why you would want to do that. So I have no idea, probably not.

• Yes, to work on your light saber.