Should I delete him from Facebook?

My boyfriend and I broke up one and a half months back. I did not delete him from my fb. Maybe I had a hope that we might get back together. Anyway today he posted a pic on his Fb and I can see some girl posting hearts and romantic emojis in the comments. I just feel like deleting him now. But I feel that if I delete him now from my friends list after so long I will appear weak as if I am still interested in him or care about him. What do u guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, go for it because otherwise you get the urge to check, look, review and all those things that people do following a break-up. You move on and do your thing and make it great. And the same for him. Its too easy with SM to engage on some level and if the relationship is done, then be done with the SM too.

What Guys Said 6

• Follow your gut on this one. At your age, you need to follow your gut. Your gut is saying cut ties with this guy, so do so. Block his ass, and if he text you asking why you did that, tell him you're just not interested in seeing anything that has to do with him anymore. No matter what he replies to that, ignore him. Say nothing in return. Once you block him and send that message, you have kicked this jackass to the curb and you are ready for the rest of your life!

• Delete him and have a male friend of yours who he doesn't know hit on your FB page so he won't think anything...

• All these women are cut throat

• Cut him 110% out of your life, fastest way to get over it.

• just delete him

• Just delete it if he is intrested in another girl then why to worry

What Girls Said 16

• Get rid of him.
    I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you had wanted but sadly that's the way it goes sometimes.
    I don't mean this mean but you are kind of weak, I understand it though. I think it's safe to say at least most of us have been there.
    He's moving on or at least someone really wants him to move on so it's time to do the same.
    There's no reason to torture yourself by seeing things you don't have to.
    Be strong enough to say, "nope, I'm out. I don't need to see this shit" and unfriend him.

• Chances are he may not even notice. You should do what's best for you.

• He likes my posts all the time so he will notice sooner or later. But u r right

• Just unfollow and hide him... That way you don't need to see what's up with him on your newsfeed. Are you over him?

• I did the same thing. We were friends on FB for a few months and 2 months ago unfreinded him because I saw signs that he was seeing someone. And he was. I was so glad I had removed him from my friends list before he changed his relationship status. I felt stronger and I feel even stronger now. You will too!

• You should have deleted him off your Facebook account the same day he broke up with you. He's moved on. So why haven't you? Leave him in the past. What's done is done.

• Meh, even if it does make you look kind of petty, who cares? It doesn't really matter. If you're being hurt by seeing that stuff, then you should delete him, there's little point in upsetting yourself just to appear stronger.

• Just unfollow him on Facebook. That way you can still be friends but not see his post unless you look him up

• Just delete him.

• Delete him so you can move on faster.

• You don't have the balls to do it

• Be strong n try to make ur self stronger by not keeping any emotional attachment... He's already gone u shud also move on... Be mature n live ur life happily n focus on ur life rather on someone else's life try not to act childish by deleting cause later u will make another id just to keep checking on him n hurting urself more n more...

• Do yourself a favor and at least unfollow him. Then you needn’t torture yourself by seeing such posts but remain friends...

• I agree. This way you can still be friends, but not have the pain.

• Yes delete him

• Block him it helps with the heartache

• delete him

• delete!!! and stop thinking about him.