Should I delete him from Facebook?

My boyfriend and I broke up one and a half months back. I did not delete him from my fb. Maybe I had a hope that we might get back together. Anyway today he posted a pic on his Fb and I can see some girl posting hearts and romantic emojis in the comments. I just feel like deleting him now. But I feel that if I delete him now from my friends list after so long I will appear weak as if I am still interested in him or care about him. What do u guys think?

176

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, go for it because otherwise you get the urge to check, look, review and all those things that people do following a break-up. You move on and do your thing and make it great. And the same for him. Its too easy with SM to engage on some level and if the relationship is done, then be done with the SM too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE