Why does he keep doing this to me?

So there is a guy that I have had a crush on for 3 year's now. He and I fight constantly, and the argument usually ends with him calling me deseparate, crazy, or obsessed... So I get mad and block him. It used to be, in a few months , he would apologize, but now he has started apologizing after a week... he has gone as far as making fake accounts to apologize.
Our last fight, it was really bad because he left me, downtown, ten minutes into our date. It took me 30 minutes to realize he had left... I went off on him and blocked him.
A week later, he starts apologizing, and asking if he can make it up to me... but he only messages me late at night... He even justifys his actions by saying he has a mental problem and traumatic childhood... I pity him, but I started to feel like he is the one who is actually obsessed and desaparate.
How do I fix this or stop this?
+1 y
Well he just threaten to beat me up because I was talking to people about it... and that he never wanted me, not now, not ever... kind of scared.
Why does he keep doing this to me?
4
0