Breaking Up with girlfriend OVERREACTING?

Broke up with my girlfriend because she would cry and scream consistently over sowmthjng minimal that she didn't like I grew unsympathetic and I left her
Because I felt like it would make us both happier and make her cry less

Did I do the right thing?

I still contact her through FB

13

Most Helpful Girl

• yes but you shouldn't contact her anymore. thats cruel and drags out the pain of being broken up with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• its a tough situation man,
    i get that you're growing unsympathetic, its "the girl who cried wolf" all over again.

did you do the right thing? by you, probably, because from what i see, the relationship wasn't making you happy
    for her, not so much.

but its a choice that you made.
    and if you stand behind it, then there is nothing wrong.

because breaking up because you're unhappy, is okay.

you fight for a relationship as long as you can, but if its not working out, better to end it rather then drag on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hey man, thanks for the MHO vote.
      so anything new? or do you still feel the same ?