Was it me? Did I get too attached?

My friends with benefits... I miss him so much, we met about a year ago. It was nice. Before we met in person we met on a dating website, I wanted nothing to do with him but he wanted everything to do with me. Took’em about 3 months of him begging and bugging me to meet with him and give him a chance, so I did.

But now I really regret ever meeting him, he was everything I wanted in a man, I really did fall for him I think which is obviously really stupid me lol especially with our age difference me being 19 and him being 32 it was interesting to see how well we enjoyed each other’s company. We didn’t last long, it was hard to meet up with him because of my family, so we basically him called it quits which pretty much left me devastated lol.

Was it my fault that he left?
Was it because I wanted to be something more and that scared him off?

How would you guys handle the situation with my family? Would you have left too or tried to reason with them?

Was it the age difference?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was kind of in a situation like yours I tried a friends with benefits with a guy that was older then me and I really liked him I loved him actually I got attached to him when he didn't care or have feelings for me. He just wanted the sex and that's all it was. That's all he used you for I'm afraid to say. The guy I was in a friends with benefits took an interest in me and we were together for a year and a half and he recently ended things with me. Hope this helps

What Guys Said 4

• Really only he knows the reason, but if you can't talk it out then all you can do is move on. Try your best to recover and as far as your family goes they just don't want to see you hurt and that blinds them they may not see the whole picture so take what they say to heart but also with a grain of salt

• I'm sorry I can't help you with this 🙁

• Simple he just wanted sex and your family was more of a hassle then he wanted to deal with all he wanted was friends with benefits you shouldn't have expected anything else

• Did you bite his foreskin off? Thatd keep me at arms length

What Girls Said 0