For those who are in a relationship, How did you move on from your Past and previous relationships?

How long did it take you to go into another relationship?

61

Most Helpful Guy

• My last relationship was 17 years ago for me.

I went MGTOW and never dated again.

What Girls Said 6

• I stopped talking to my ex's and just moved on with everything. It took me a few months to go into another relationship

• It took me two and a half years to feel ready to let my guards down and risk being hurt again.

• It took me a little over year, but I had a lot of complications.

• With time, you can process, grieve and eventually move on from any relationship.

• After my first relationship it took me 2 years bc it happened out of the nowhere and there weren't any signs that spoke for that he'd broke up with me. After my second relationship it took me just a few weeks but that's bc we already knew that we'd brake up but no one had really the courage to say it.

• Wait till you’re ready to start in a new one

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!