What are signs an ex is not over you? Does being friendzoned count?

No contact for months. Came back, flirted, professed love and said dated nobody but wants to be friends.

he was the who dumped me...

14

What Guys Said 4

• Kick him back to the curb. Doesn't matter how much he loves you. If he loves you still but wants to be friends, he's going to get hurt and he's going to blame you for hurting him when in reality it's his fault. Don't let him back in your life and don't be friends with exes who aren't emotionally over you. Personally, I say never be friends with an ex, because when you get someone new in your life, you're taking that person on an unfair ride that they didn't want to go on, and they can also see that there is something going on.
    My point is, he's not over you, and you shouldn't be his friend because he's going to get hurt, you're going to get hurt, and you're going to both have drama and relationship issues for as long as that silly friendship you have. Get out of that friendship.

• Thank you. Offering friendship to an ex is like digging out your dead pet coz you miss them... Just no. :(

• Being friendzoned just means someone either feels bad for you, or wants to make it easier on themselves. That's confusing to me what they're doing though. Protect your heart and just don't spend too much time worrying. Find new love and new adventures.

• it has been 6 months since the break up. I don't need him feeling bad for me. I am good without him. It is confusing what he is doing but I already made no contact with him and told him we cannot be friends and stop this forever. I didn't tell him it's hurting me or I still have feelings for him.

• Exactly we need to protect our hearts and just move on they aren't worth it.

• it is no longer our problem if they can't move on from us.

• He wants to know he's the one making the choice, so he wants to put you in backup position.

• There is no way I will be used as an option. I declined his offer to be friends. I told him there is no reason for us to be friends.

• idgaf what his reasons are. I cannot be friends who use me at their convenience

• You simply did okay :P

• He's playing games. Ignore him. Unless he makes his intentions clear, ignore him.

• He said he's not playing games. But I made it clear for him we are never ever gonna be friends...

What Girls Said 1

• He os over