How to get your recent ex to talk to you when they want nothing to do with you?

17

What Guys Said 7

• Read this article. 😊

www.vixendaily.com/.../

Hope it helps. 😊🇮🇳

You might be mature enough to decide what you should do and what you should AVOID. 😊

• If you don't have children with them, then there really is no reason for dialogue. It sounds like the decisions have been made and people just want some peace from it all. You're definitely not going to make anybody happy by pushing the issue. It doesn't take much for them to go from being annoyed with you to start to I really dislike you. And I'm refraining from using the word hate here. But nobody wants to be stalked.

• You don't. Communication is a two way street, and if one person isn't willing to talk then you just don't get to.

• Why do they want nothing to do with you? As others point out, though, it's tough to talk when only one party is willing.

• They just have to come back to you on their own.

• You don't. You need to accept that it is over and leave the ex alone if that is their wish.

• I know it's over I just have a lot of unresolved things that I want to talk about.

• You can't force them to talk to you. They will resent you. I guess give them space and try down the line may be.

• Unfortunately those things will probably have to stay unresolved. It sucks. There are things that I would like to know from relationships past that never made sense to me but I wasn't going violate their right to peace because they didn't owe me anything. Your best bet is to just let it go. And if you happen to see him in a year or two or three say hey how you doing, hope everything's been well and depending on the nature of the unresolved issues you may be able to ask them at that point. However that really depends on the nature of those unresolved issues. They may be completely inappropriate to discuss now or ever.

• Let that guy be peaceful for sometime.. at least

What Girls Said 1

• This sounds exactly why they don't want to talk to you. You sound borderline psychotic. Leave them alone