WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

so I was texting my ex after a month of us not talking, and he said he wasn't over me and he probably will never be over me but its long distance and he doesn't want to do long distance and feels that while we are away it is better for us not to be together. But he wants to get back together when he moves home and says he misses me a lot and then he just stopped replying to me out of no where...
WTF

45

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, block him and move on. He's a big bag of drama and horseshit and he doesn't have his emotions and mental health in check. He doesn't know what he wants. Block him, do what you have to to keep your mind off of him and get on with your life. Don't contact him anymore. He failed the test of "can we still be friends? Can he act like an adult about this whole thing". He's not acting like an adult and he needs to get himself taken care of. But that's not your job. Your not his girlfriend anymore and you're not a therapist. Kick this guy to the curb and move on.

• Why do you say that he needs to get his emotions and mental health in check? what do you mean about me being his therapist?

• Him knowing you're not over him lets him think he can take advantage of you. You told him that, and now he knows he has a back up plan in case another thing doesn't work out, and if you don't close that door up now, he's gonna think you're a revolving door, and he can come and go as he pleases. It's fine to want to miss an ex and get back together with them, but it should be a simple "yes, let's talk and work on seeing if we can work this out" or a simple "no, I don't think it's going to work". You shouldn't have told him anything, other that "hi, how are you" if you wanted to start talking again

• yea after we had this talk i 100% regretted it because now he knows that I'm not seeing anyone else or that he still has me, because when I wasn't talking to him he was checking my social media that he doesn't even follow me on (my guess is to see what i was doing or who I was with)

• The real question, why is anybody texting an ex lol move on

• He is an Ex from the past, leave him in the past.

• You should have left this can of shite closed...

• fuck I know...:/

• I'd take this as an opportunity to learn, and as a reminder for the future. I bet you contacted him out of boredom as well...

• I contacted him because I missed him

• Ex's who talk, never broke up

• but he stopped replying

• Well, yeah, he got busy most likely

• yeah that is true

What Girls Said 4

• He's stringing you aslong x

• but why

• Because he's telling you that he's not over you and then few days later or something he's not texting you back? Something must have happened like he must of started talking to another girl or something I am just assuming here. Fuck him off girl and do what you got to do allow him x

• It wasn't a few days later, it was the same day we talked he just stopped replying:(

• Ya I'm sure he has someone there and wants you when he's here... smarty pants

• ugh that makes me sick to my stomach

• I know that's pathetic... but it's convenient for him that ways... take care

• He’s confused af just leave him be lol I’d ignore him

• He's lonely and seeing if you'll eventually still be there when he's done slutting around

• so he wants me at the end of him doing whatever he wants?

• Holy shit. I give up. You’re hopeless. I can’t help you

• @ElliotMartel I'm just asking a question