Ex had misscarrige now has baby with new guy?

so basically was dating a girl for over a year loved every minute. I was stuck in collage and fixing other family matters which near on caused me to have a nervous breakdown. for some reason I ended the relationship I think it was to feel like I had control over some part of my life as everything was going so bad. not soon after she told me she had a misscarrige which sent me spirling deeper in to the dark hole I was in. because of this I did not support her through the misscarrige which is something I hate my self for. over time we talked and there were moments where i could have got her back but I was too scared of hurting her again like I had even tho I wanted her back so bad. after 6 months she started seeing someone and told me in a way that was her looking for me to ask for her back I didn't. after 2 months I finally decided I would visit her to see what would happen. it was so nice until a few days later I got a message saying she was pregnant with his baby. this ripped my world apart all I could think about was the baby id lost with her and the moments she made it obvious that she was still in love with me. contact soon stopped. over the next year and a half there were 1 or 2 messages between us. nothing worth mentioning but 2 weeks ago I got a message about how she had a dream about me from there we started talking a lot again. I had never really gotten over the loss of the baby or her and now I'm seeing pictures of her new child and partner which rips me apart seeing what I threw away in a moment of madness. but I knew I shouldn't be talking to her because I didn't want to risk hurting her new life so I told her that she was foolish talking to me because firstly she should hate me for how I didn't help her through the misscarrige and secondly because the risk of upsetting her new partner if he found out she was talking to me. so I'm wondering how do I get over her when all I want to do is be with her and think about her daily 2 years on.

12

What Girls Said 1

• Move on, what's done is done.

Remember next time to not repeat mistakes. Remember your wife and child are your first priority and family. They need more support than ones who already are grown up.

What Guys Said 2

• I sort of share your pain. Try not to blame yourself because you were going through a tough time. You did the best you could based on the scenario and your experience. Next time around even with a tough situation you'll react differently and that shows growth. I like how you were mature enough to cut her off for her best interest. A lot of people on here sound immature but not you. You got someone like her and you can do it again. In the meantime, just remember you didn't screw her over you did the best you could at the time.

• Keep yourself busy (working, exercising, hobby, etc..) and meet new people, thats it