My ex is so bitter of me that he blocked me. Should I block him too?

I'm the one who initiated to end our relationship because it's becoming toxic for the both of us. He become way too possessive and obssessed. Since the day he knew that I'll graduate first, he see it as competition on things that we both want to accomplish in our degree and tried to drag me down so we'll graduate at the same time. He started blaming me for his failures and bad mouthing me to other people. Instead of being mad, I talked to him and ended things calmly. It didn't bother to me if I should delete or block him to any social media. But when I tried to message him to get some of my things I left at his place, I figured out that he already blocked me. Should I also block him or just let it be?

15

What Guys Said 5

• Blocking on social media is the protocol here. No good reason not to block. Consider your stuff collateral damage

• Why do you care?

• I think blocking someone is childish. As if you are too weak to listen of someones arguments. I never block anyone.
    Sometimes I do respond to something, sometimes not, depends on if the point where everything has been said is already reached.

• Just let it be. Blocking is not going to serve any purpose now that he blocked u.

• What's the purpose? He won't see it and he's not contacting you.

What Girls Said 1

• Don’t worry about move on watch the investigation discovery see what happens.