Should I try fixing these issues in our relationship? if so, how Can I?

My boyfriend and I broke up yesterday due to fighting a lot and trust issues. I’m pregnant, very stressed and emotional right now which doesn’t help when we have disagreements. Lately our arguments just end up escalating more than what I anticipated or we just end up distancing ourselves from eachother. usually I just ask him to leave so that we can cool off, but that doesn’t always end very well. He bought me an engagement ring but we kept fighting and seperating so he asked for it back and said he’d give it back to me when we were better. A couple days ago I asked Him about the ring and he didn’t answer me for hours. Finally he told me he took it back to the store, I was so angry and I felt lied too bc he didn’t communicate anything w/ me before he decided to do something like that. After that I just asked him to leave, so he went to go out drinking w/ his friends, And the next morning we were in the car and I saw a number in his phone and asked him who’s numbers. He said he didn’t know, got angry and said he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. I was so angry at first, now I’m just really sad. I miss him very much and I don’t know what to do any more. He still hasn’t spoken to me but I want to speak to him and I still want to be w/ him despite these rocky times. I’m just not sure what to do or if he’ll ever speak to me again.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Just talk to him and tell him how you feel. You're young and pregnancy can be really challenging many couples break up due to that.

What Girls Said 0